Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-06 Origin:Site
In recent years, as the country vigorously promotes clean energy, a new type of safe, environmentally friendly, energy-saving, and comfortable air heat pump hot water method has emerged at the right time and has become the first choice for many families. For everyone to have a more comprehensive understanding of the air source heat pump hot water system，the following will introduce the heating principle of the air source heat pump in detail, and I hope it will be helpful to you.
Here is the content list:
1.What is the working principle of the air source heat pump hot water system?
2.What are the advantages of air source heat pump hot water (heater) units compared with solar water heaters?
3.What are the characteristics of domestic air source heat pump water heaters?
The air source heat pump hot water unit consists of a compressor-condenser-throttle-evaporator-compression mechanism into a circulatory system. The heat medium (also called refrigerant) circulates in the system under the action of the air source heat pump. It completes the gaseous pressure increase and temperature rise process in the compressor (the temperature is as high as 80-100°C). After entering the condenser, it releases high-temperature heat to heat the water, and at the same time, it is cooled and transformed into a liquid state. When it runs to the evaporator, the liquid will quickly endothermic and evaporate and transform into a gaseous state again, while the temperature drops to minus 20°C-30°C. At this time, the air around the evaporator will continuously transfer low-temperature heat to the heat medium. The continuous circulation of the heat medium realizes the process of converting the low-temperature heat in the air into high-temperature heat and heating the cold water.
(1) Good power-saving effect: air source heat pump water heaters can save 65-80℅ on average, and electric-assisted solar water heaters can save 40-65℅ on average, and can only reach 70℅ under special conditions.
(2) Small investment: Taking electricity-saving 65℅ as the standard, the investment of air source heat pump hot water unit is only about 70℅ of the electric-assisted solar water heater.
(3) The storage tank is small: the storage tank of the solar water heater should be configured according to the maximum hot water supply throughout the day, and the air source heat pump hot water unit can produce hot water at any time, so the storage tank of the air source heat pump is only configured for the maximum supply. 50~70℅ of the amount of hot water can meet the requirements.
(4) Small footprint: solar water heaters often occupy the entire floor area, and the floor area is not large enough for users above 9 floors. The air source heat pump hot water unit system only needs 1/9 of the area occupied by the solar hot water unit. (The domestic air source heat pump hot water unit can be installed on the balcony or garage, and it hardly occupies the effective building area.)
There are many models of air source heat pump water heaters for domestic use. It is a new type of high-efficiency, safe, environmentally friendly, and superior home central water heater designed for medium and high-quality families. Its main features are:
(1) Split design: the installation of a household air source heat pump water heater is very convenient.
(2) Microcomputer control: The domestic air source heat pump water heater realizes fully automated operation.
(3) Pressure-bearing water tank design: domestic air source heat pump water heater has sufficient water pressure, and the pressure of cold and hot water is automatically balanced.
The above is all about the air source heat pump hot water system. If you want a steady supply of hot water at a lower price, you might as well install a household air source heat pump water heater in your home. First of all, you should choose a good air source heat pump, you can consider using MICOE's cost-effective products.