Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-04 Origin:Site
The market share ofair source heat pumps is increasing. However, because it is a new type of heating equipment, many consumers are not clear about the installation precautions, which leads to the failure of the effect or various problems. Today, the main problem is to introduce the installation of an air source heat pump system and some precautions, so that everyone makes fewer mistakes.
Here is the content list:
Water pipe connection
This article focuses on analyzing the installation precautions of the home machine. By looking up relevant information, we can see that the installation of the air source heat pump heating system can be roughly divided into the following steps:
1. Before installing the host, it is necessary to survey the installation site, select and determine the installation location of the host.
2. Make the foundation of the host equipment. If the installation location is determined to be on the ground, cement can be used. The thickness of the cement is about 15cm~20cm.
3. Place the main engine and adjust the position of the unit to ensure the stable placement of the main engine.
4. The connection to the water system is mainly the connection of the water pump, valve body, filter, and other components between the host and the water tank.
5. Connect the circuit system, mainly to connect the power cord, water pump, solenoid valve, water temperature sensor, pressure switch, etc. according to the wiring diagram requirements.
6. Waterway pressure test, check whether there is water leakage in the pipeline connection.
7. Test the operation of the machine to check various parameters of the system.
8. Pipe heat preservation, such as using rubber and plastic heat preservation materials to heat the waterway system.
There are also some differences in the diameter of the water pipes of different types of air source heat pumps. When installing the water pipes of the air source heat pump, you need to pay attention to selecting the appropriate water pipes according to the specific model. Then connect the water pipe with other accessories and valves of the heat pump. When installing, you need to pay special attention not to let other debris enter the pipeline system. When connecting the water pipe, you can use a pipe clamp to operate, so that the water pipe can be firmly fixed.
Mastering the installation steps only masters the most basic installation knowledge. What really determines the quality of the installation is the many installation details. Every step of the installation has "rules" to be followed, which also requires the installer to master it firmly. There are many "rules" for the installation of air-source heat pump hosts. If the installer understands it, it will be of great benefit to improving the quality of the installation.
1. The survey work before installation is necessary. It is very necessary to survey the installation site before installing the host.
2. The host has high requirements for the installation space environment, and installation at different locations has different requirements. The air source heat pump host can be installed on the ground, on the roof, or on the wall. If it is installed on the ground, or on a wall, in order to ensure that the heat absorption and heat dissipation of the heat exchanger of the host is not hindered, the distance between the host and the surrounding walls or other obstructions should not be too small. In addition, the equipment foundation should be well prepared; The equipment should be installed on the ground, Use expansion bolts to fix it; If it is installed on the roof, the load-bearing capacity of the roof must be considered. The roof that does not meet the load-bearing requirements is strictly not allowed to be installed. If it can be installed on the roof, pay attention to the direction of the air source heat pump. The wind direction is best to install downwind so that the heat exchange effect of the host will be better.
3. It is very important to lay a good "foundation". The foundation of the equipment must be firm and strong. On this basis, the host must be placed and adjusted smoothly, ensure that it is installed upright, and fixed with expansion bolts.
4. Take measures such as rain and snow protection for the equipment. In the actual installation, it is also necessary to consider the drainage of the host equipment, rain and snow protection, lightning protection, maintenance space, and other issues. If these details are not considered in place, they will directly affect the air. The heating effect and service life of the source heat pump heating system.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce an industrial air source heat pump that meets the standards, so as to ensure the safety of the use of air-source heat pump and the healthy development of the air source heat pump market. MICOE many tests on air-source heat pumps before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the air source heat pump business, you can consider our cost-effective products.