Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-18 Origin: Site
A heat pump is an energy-saving device that uses high-level energy to flow heat from a low-level heat source to a high-level heat source. As the low-level heat source of the heat pump, the air is inexhaustible and inexhaustible. It is available everywhere and can be obtained free of charge. Moreover, the installation and use of air source heat pumps are relatively convenient.
Here is the content list:
What types can air source heat pumps be divided into?
What are the characteristics of air source heat pumps?
How to select an air source heat pump?
According to the capacity of the unit, it is divided into small-sized units, medium-sized units, large-scale units, etc.
According to the unit combination form, it is divided into the integral unit (a unit that is composed of one or several compressors sharing a water-side heat exchanger is called an integral unit) and a modular unit (a unit composed of several independent modules, called It is a modular unit).
1. The air source heat pump system integrates cold and heat sources, no special refrigeration room or boiler room is required. The unit can be placed on the roof or the ground arbitrarily, which does not occupy the effective use area of the building, and the construction and installation are very simple.
2. The air source heat pump system has no cooling water system, no cooling water consumption, and no cooling water system power consumption. In addition, many cases of Legionella infection caused by cooling water pollution have been reported. From the perspective of safety and health, considering air source heat pumps also has obvious advantages.
3. Since the air source heat pump system does not require a boiler, a corresponding boiler fuel supply system, a dust removal system, and a flue gas discharge system, the system is safe and reliable and does not pollute the environment.
4. The air source heat pump cold (hot) water unit adopts a modular design, and there is no need to set up a standby unit. During the operation, the computer automatically controls and adjusts the operation status of the unit to adapt to the output power to the working environment.
5. The performance of the air source heat pump will vary with outdoor climate changes.
6. In places with low outdoor air temperature in northern China, an auxiliary heater is required due to insufficient heat supply from the heat pump in winter.
1. Look at the energy efficiency label of the air source heat pump. The air source heat pump host produced by the regular manufacturer will have the energy efficiency label. This energy efficiency label is authorized by the national environmental protection after review. The purpose is to provide users and consumers with the information necessary for decision-making when purchasing air source heat pumps, so as to guide and help consumers choose energy-efficient air source heat pump products.
2. Understand the cooling and heating efficiency of air source heat pumps. Under normal circumstances, the cooling and heating efficiency of air source heat pumps will also affect the later use of electricity costs. In cooling and heating conditions, the higher the efficiency of the air-source heat pump, the more power-saving.
3. It is also more important to look at the noise ratio of air source heat pump heating than air source heat pump, because the noise of air source heat pump is too loud, which will affect the surrounding environment.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce an industrial air source heat pump that meets the standards, so as to ensure the safety of the use of air-source heat pump and the healthy development of the air source heat pump market. MICOE many tests on air source heat pumps before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the air source heat pump business, you can consider our cost-effective products.