The all-in-one heat pump is a water heater that can provide the whole family with different hot water needs with large water volume, high water pressure, and constant temperature 24 hours a day, while consuming the least energy to complete the above requirements.
Here is the content list:
The working principle of the all-in-one heat pump
Features of all-in-one heat pump
Instructions for use of all-in-one heat pump
A complete all-in-one heat pump consists of 2 main parts: Manufacture the air-conditioning part and the heating hot water part. But in fact, these two parts are closely linked, inseparable, and must work at the same time. That is, while heating hot water, it cools the kitchen. In other words, while refrigerating the kitchen, it is also heating hot water.
Its internal structure is mainly composed of four core components: compressor, condenser, expansion valve, and evaporator.
The working process is as follows: the compressor compresses the returning low-pressure refrigerant and turns it into high-temperature and high-pressure gas and discharges it. The high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas flow through the copper pipe wound outside
the water tank, and the heat is transferred to the water tank through the copper pipe to cool down. The down refrigerant becomes liquid under the continuous action of pressure. After passing through the expansion valve, it enters the evaporator. Because the pressure of the evaporator drops suddenly, the liquid refrigerant quickly evaporates and becomes a gaseous state, and absorbs a lot of heat. At the same time, under the action of the fan, a large amount of air flows through the outer surface of the evaporator, and the energy in the air is absorbed by the evaporator, and the temperature of the airdrops rapidly, turning into the cold air and discharged into the kitchen. Then the refrigerant that has absorbed a certain amount of energy flows back to the compressor and enters the next cycle.
1. Safety, because it is not directly heated by electric heating elements, compared with electric water heaters, it eliminates the potential safety hazards of electricity leakage; Compared with gas water heaters, there are no safety hazards such as gas leakage or carbon monoxide poisoning, so it has better safety performance.
2. Comfortable, the all-in-one heat pump is a heat storage type. The heating function is automatically activated according to the temperature in the water tank to ensure a sufficient supply of hot water for 24 hours. Therefore, there will be no problems that cannot satisfy multiple taps at the same time like a gas water heater. The problem is that the electric water heater has a small capacity and many people need to wait for a bath.
3. Save money, because its power consumption is only a quarter of that of an equivalent electric water heater, which is equivalent to using the same amount of hot water, using an all-in-one heat pump, and the electricity bill is only a quarter of the electric heating.
4. Kitchen refrigeration, is the biggest advantage, ordinary water heaters simply cannot have the function of refrigeration. If the kitchen needs additional cooling function, you need to buy a kitchen air conditioner. Because the kitchen has oily fume, it is a special environment, so the kitchen air conditioner is different from the ordinary air conditioner, and the price is much more expensive.
5. Green and environmentally friendly, the gas water heater heats hot water by burning combustible gas, and at the same time emits a large amount of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and other harmful exhaust gas. The all-in-one heat pump just transfers the heat from the surrounding air to the water, completely achieving zero emissions, and has almost no impact on the environment. It is a true environmentally friendly water heater.
6. Low-carbon fashion, as energy-saving and emission reduction, has become the trend of the times, saving energy and reducing carbon emissions is the most fashionable way of life.
Installation: The all-in-one heat pump is usually installed on the balcony of the kitchen, and the air outlet is connected with the kitchen through the air duct so that the cold air blown out can directly enter the kitchen to achieve the cooling effect. During installation, only the hot and cold water outlets are connected with the reserved hot and cold water in the house, and they can be used by connecting them. The installation is very simple.
Operation: All-in-one heat pumps mostly use microcomputer intelligent controllers, which have time setting, timing switch function, water temperature setting, ventilation setting, overheating protection, and other intelligent control functions. However, most of the functions have been set by the manufacturer at the factory. Just use the default values. Basically, you only need to set the temperature you need (usually set at 45-50 degrees) and you can use it.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce an industrial all-in-one heat pump that meets the standards, so as to ensure the safety of the use of all-in-one heat pumps and the healthy development of the all-in-one heat pump market. MICOE many tests on all-in-one heat pumps before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the all-in-one heat pump business, you can consider our cost-effective products.
The market share ofair source heat pumps is increasing. However, because it is a new type of heating equipment, many consumers are not clear about the installation precautions, which leads to the failure of the effect or various problems. Today, the main problem is to introduce the installation of an air source heat pump system and some precautions, so that everyone makes fewer mistakes.
Here is the content list:
Water pipe connection
This article focuses on analyzing the installation precautions of the home machine. By looking up relevant information, we can see that the installation of the air source heat pump heating system can be roughly divided into the following steps:
1. Before installing the host, it is necessary to survey the installation site, select and determine the installation location of the host.
2. Make the foundation of the host equipment. If the installation location is determined to be on the ground, cement can be used. The thickness of the cement is about 15cm~20cm.
3. Place the main engine and adjust the position of the unit to ensure the stable placement of the main engine.
4. The connection to the water system is mainly the connection of the water pump, valve body, filter, and other components between the host and the water tank.
5. Connect the circuit system, mainly to connect the power cord, water pump, solenoid valve, water temperature sensor, pressure switch, etc. according to the wiring diagram requirements.
6. Waterway pressure test, check whether there is water leakage in the pipeline connection.
7. Test the operation of the machine to check various parameters of the system.
8. Pipe heat preservation, such as using rubber and plastic heat preservation materials to heat the waterway system.
There are also some differences in the diameter of the water pipes of different types of air source heat pumps. When installing the water pipes of the air source heat pump, you need to pay attention to selecting the appropriate water pipes according to the specific model. Then connect the water pipe with other accessories and valves of the heat pump. When installing, you need to pay special attention not to let other debris enter the pipeline system. When connecting the water pipe, you can use a pipe clamp to operate, so that the water pipe can be firmly fixed.
Mastering the installation steps only masters the most basic installation knowledge. What really determines the quality of the installation is the many installation details. Every step of the installation has "rules" to be followed, which also requires the installer to master it firmly. There are many "rules" for the installation of air-source heat pump hosts. If the installer understands it, it will be of great benefit to improving the quality of the installation.
1. The survey work before installation is necessary. It is very necessary to survey the installation site before installing the host.
2. The host has high requirements for the installation space environment, and installation at different locations has different requirements. The air source heat pump host can be installed on the ground, on the roof, or on the wall. If it is installed on the ground, or on a wall, in order to ensure that the heat absorption and heat dissipation of the heat exchanger of the host is not hindered, the distance between the host and the surrounding walls or other obstructions should not be too small. In addition, the equipment foundation should be well prepared; The equipment should be installed on the ground, Use expansion bolts to fix it; If it is installed on the roof, the load-bearing capacity of the roof must be considered. The roof that does not meet the load-bearing requirements is strictly not allowed to be installed. If it can be installed on the roof, pay attention to the direction of the air source heat pump. The wind direction is best to install downwind so that the heat exchange effect of the host will be better.
3. It is very important to lay a good "foundation". The foundation of the equipment must be firm and strong. On this basis, the host must be placed and adjusted smoothly, ensure that it is installed upright, and fixed with expansion bolts.
4. Take measures such as rain and snow protection for the equipment. In the actual installation, it is also necessary to consider the drainage of the host equipment, rain and snow protection, lightning protection, maintenance space, and other issues. If these details are not considered in place, they will directly affect the air. The heating effect and service life of the source heat pump heating system.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce an industrial air source heat pump that meets the standards, so as to ensure the safety of the use of air-source heat pump and the healthy development of the air source heat pump market. MICOE many tests on air-source heat pumps before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the air source heat pump business, you can consider our cost-effective products.
Space heating heat pump is heating-based heating equipment. Mainly used in the cold winter northern areas, with the effect of keeping warm, before the use of more cast iron radiators, but now more material radiators have been developed. Cast iron radiators have gradually withdrawn from the market stage, and new radiators such as steel radiators, copper and aluminum composite radiators, and aluminum radiators have become the most mainstream radiators in the market. Space heating heat pump and swimming pool heat pump are all in one heat pump.
Here is the content list:
How to classify the space heating heat pump?
What are the advantages of the space heating heat pump?
How to install the space heating heat pump?
By material classification, space heating heat pumps can be divided into cast Iron space heating heat pump, Steel Column space heating heat pumps, Steel Plate space heating heat pumps, Steel Wing space heating heat pumps, Steel Wing space heating heat pumps, Steel Plug space heating heat pumps.
According to heat dissipation, the space heating heat pump can be divided into heat conduction, radiation space heating heat pump, convection space heating heat pump.
Compared with the traditional cast iron space heating heat pump in addition to the beautiful advantages: 1, the heat dissipation effect is good. The biggest feature of the plug space heating heat pump is that the heat dissipation effect improves the labor efficiency by about 30% more than the traditional cast iron space heating heat pump. 2. The quality is very stable. The quality of the insert radiator is more stable than the conventional cast-iron space heating heat pumps.
When installing the space heating heat pump, note the following three points:
Firstly, when you want to install the space heating heat pump, the first thing to do is to need to install the space heating heat pump to what location, which location heating effect is the best, which location to install safety performance is the best.
Secondly, in the process of installing the space heating heat pump, the most important thing is safety and airtightness. Special attention is that there cannot be water leakage.
Finally, the space heating heat pump is installed to be tested and accepted. Valves shall be reserved on the pipeline, and the stamping test shall be conducted after the installation. Determine that there is no leakage, dripping, water, running water, completed the test accepted of the space heating heat pump.
If you want to learn more about the space heating heat pump, please follow the information released by our company later. MICOE was founded in 2000, with solar water heaters and air source heat pumps as its main business, and has become a leading brand in the solar thermal industry. As a partner and high-tech enterprise of China Aerospace, MICOE specializes in the research, development and application of renewable energy, providing comfortable hot water and heating
On May 21th, 2012,our group goes public in Shanghai A-share Main Board ,and became the FIRST listed group in CHINESE SOLAR THERMAL INDUSTRY .